This Sunday, Doctor Who scriptwriter and guest star Mark Gatiss chats with Michael Berkeley as part of the Private Passions series on BBC Radio 3.
Mark Gatiss of course played Professor Lazarus in 2007’s The Lazarus Experiment, as well as contibuting the scripts The Unquiet Dead (2005) and The Idiot’s Lantern (2006)
Including a work by German composer Wilhelm Richard Wagner, Gatiss – who has contributed a script to the 2010 series of Doctor Who as well as developing Sherlock with Steven Moffat – will follow in the footsteps of many other distinguished guests, many of whom have a Doctor Who connection, such as:
- Penelope Wilton (Harriet Jones, Prime Minister – you know who she is)
- Colin Salmon (Dr Moon, Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead)
- Felicity Kendal (Lady Clemency Eddison, The Unicorn and the Wasp)
- Alexander Armstrong (Mr Smith, The Sarah Jane Adventures)
- Claire Bloom (Woman in White, The End of Time)
You can hear Mark Gatiss on Private Passions on Sunday, 8th March on BBC Radio 3 at midday.
(With thanks to Robert.)