We start off with a chat about the appearance of the replica of the original TARDIS console from Mark Gatiss’ An Adventure in Space and Time at the Paris Comic Con (it will later be seen at the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff) before chatting about the frankly insane “news” that Michael Jackson and Bill Cosby were names suggested for a US production of Doctor Who in the 1980s.
But the highlight this week is probably a chat with Richard Kirby, author of the rather wonderful Desperately Seeking Susan Foreman, an account, complete with brief reviews of stories, of one man’s quest to find autographs from all of the Doctor’ female companions (and not, as we mention before the interview, every single companion). Richard is fascinating to speak to, and it’s always great to feature a guest. I wonder WHO we might have next time…?
But for now, it’s on with the show, so let the house band play you in!
Useful links for this week’s podKast:
Kasterborous Series 3 Episode 23 Shownotes
- New Book Reveals Bizarre Doctor Who Movie Casting
- Classic TARDIS Recon Set at Paris Comic Con
- Desperately Seeking Susan Foreman
In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree!
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes!
Incidentally, if you are listening on iTunes, please take the time to leave a rating and review and help us to bring in new listeners to the podKast!