Break out the bow-ties, set up the card table, and replenish the stash of Jammie Dodgers – the newly regenerated Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space role-playing game is now available for download!
Cubicle 7 Entertainment has updated the game through The Day of the Doctor and is now selling it as a PDF for $29.99. A limited edition hardcover book version (actually printed and made of paper!) will be released in April.
As listed by Cubicle 7, the updates and special features include:
- Ready-made character sheets for three incarnations of the Doctor – including the War Doctor for the first time – as well as many of his companions past and present.
- A complete set of rules for playing the game.
- Rules for creating your own characters, gadgets and more.
- A guide to creating your own adventures, including new adventure seeds.
- All-new imagery, including The Day of the Doctor.
- And much more besides!
Adventures in Time and Space is also supposed to be playable by beginner or expert-level gamers, and is suggested for “players aged 10 to 1200”. So if you’ve ever wanted to BE the Doctor or one of his companions, now is your chance! Just purchase the RPG PDF ASAP!
Kasterborites, if you could walk in the shoes of one character in the whole Doctor Who universe, who would it be?